CCTV colour camera in solid wood nestbox with V-shaped roof by Birdboxview
CCTV CAMERA FITTED IN OUR LOVELY NEW V-ROOF NESTBOX
ALL PURCHASES DISPATCHED BY 1ST CLASS POST
DON'T FORGET - DELIVERY TO ALL UK POSTCODE DESTINATIONS IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE!
ROYAL MAIL SAY PLEASE EXPECT SOME DELAYS IN DELIVERY AT PRESENT DUE TO THE COVID19 CRISIS
- Enjoy real live nature programmes
from your own garden - watch from inside the nestbox as wild birds build
a nest.Choose your entrance hole to suit type of bird. Watch and hear
events inside this sturdy and attractive nestbox
- See and hear their chicks hatch,
feed, grow and fledge up to 50m away on your TV screen! Select length
of cable to suit your garden and choose from two qualities of camera to suit your pocket and requirements.
- The camera is fitted in our solid wood, purpose-made Birdboxview V-roof nestbox with a 28mm entrance hole ideal for a wide variety of small garden birds (sparrows, tits etc). It is a generous 30cm tall to give a full view of the nesting area and allow good focus. The box has a slot in the bottom for ventilation and nest hygiene. Nestboxes with V-shaped roofs like this one are the type preferred by the RSPB for a wide range of species.
- The tiny cctv camera (silver or black) is fitted at the top of the box front, at an angle to maximise the viewing area. The angle of the camera and its focus can, however, be easily adjusted if required.
- Please note: Both our 450 TVL and 700 TVL cctv cameras are "colour" cameras but the 450 specification camera will only produce muted colour and only in bright conditions. Although we have added a window for extra light, such conditions will only occur in the nestbox on the sunniest of days. The 700 TVL camera will give better results in lower light. All cctv cameras will, however, revert to IR monochrome in dull conditions.
- The cables supplied connect into the camera inside the plastic trunking on the side of the nestbox and then connect to your TV and a power socket indoors. No power source is required outside. Choose a cable length to suit the distance needed from the nestbox to your TV'S AV plugs.
PLEASE NOTE: If your TV does not have either yellow and white AV sockets or sockets marked Pb, Pr and Y but does have a Scart input then you will need a Scart adapter which you can purchase together with this item at a discount or separately from our accessories selection.
- The camera has a microphone so you can hear the birds in the nest and the infra-red vision with IR light source allows you to enjoy watching the nestlings 24/7
- An easy to follow instruction sheet is supplied with the item.